Wednesday, October 3, 2012

...Welcome to the World of the Winch!...

When I got married in July, my in-laws came in almost 2 weeks early to help with last minute details. (so blessed by them!) In the midst of all the chaos we also got some good time in to eat, sip wine (ok I was the frantic bride I was gulping for the sake of calming down), and watch a movie together. Naturally I picked the greatest dry humor comedy ever made... ever...: Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
My brother-in-law's g/f Kirsten and I bonded over the movie's epic witch burning montage and from that moment forward, any woman who marries into the Winchell Dynasty will forever be known as a "winch." "SHE'S A WINCH!" So here it is, this fresh start blog to trace the journey of a crazy mother of a 4 year old and brand spankin' new wife as we build a family together in the name of all things "winchy."
Enjoy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment